Cabbage Bacon Stir Fry
My inspiration for this dish came from a family friend from Taiwan back from the year 2000 mixed with what i see Korean dishes do.
- 2 Slices bacon (Cut into slices)
- 1 small bowl cabbage (shredded)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- dash salt & pepper
- Cook sliced bacon in some butter
- In another Pan beat 2 eggs with a fork and add some salt and pepper cook in a pan with some butter and cook in pan.
Once egg is cooked put on plate and cut into slices put aside.
- Add bowl of Shredded cabbage with the bacon and add a tablespoon of butter. (I also add a 3 drops of Stevia)
- Once cabbage reduces add in sliced egg and mix through and transfer to bowl.
- In Pan fry an egg and add some salt and pepper, once egg cooked add to the top of your bowl and Enjoy!