I wanted a quick and dirty pizza for lunch than didn’t take much time so this is what I came up with.
The recipe is for 2 two people.
Since this is the first time ive made this ill come back and alter the recipe pending on future experiments.
- 2 Eggs
- dash mixed herbs
- 4 tbsp almond meal
- 4 tbsp flaxseed meal
- pinch himalayan salt
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 50 grams Tomato Paste
- some greated cheese
- 4 slices pepperoni
Making the Base
- Mix with a fork flaxseed meal, almond meal, mixed herbs, himalayan salt, stevia and egg together in a bowl.
- Pour the mix onto your a plate and spread it out
- Cook in microwave for 2min then turn over and cook again for 2min.
- Add Toppings Tomato Paste, grated cheese and pepperoni
- Cook for another minute in the microwave to melt cheese
Serving Size 1/2 pizza:
- Fat = 29g
- Protein = 18g
- Carbs = 10g