Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Whatever you call them, Cloud Bread, Diet Revolution Rolls or Ooopsie Rolls, cloud bread is an awesome recipe so you can enjoy an awesome ham sandwich for lunch or use as burger buns for your next cook out – this recipe is in my favourite keto bread recipes folder.
I made this recipe using a 2 shallow muffin top 15.75×11 pans to make 12 cloud breads.
This Tray is perfect to make Cloud Breads.
- 6 eggs separated
- 100 grams philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar (in whites)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (in yolks)
- 1.5 tablespoons Stevia (Can use herbs instead for savoury option)
- pinch himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F / 160 C.
- Coat pie tins with butter
- In two separate bowls separate the eggs whites and yolks very carefully, making sure no yolk gets in the whites.
- Mix together the egg yolks, himalayan salt, cream cheese, cream of tartar and the sweetener until smooth. (I used a stick blender)
Egg White Bowl
- Add cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat the whites on high speed until they are white fluffy and form stiff peaks. (I used an egg beater)
To Mix Together
- Pour Yolk bowl into Egg White Bowl and using a butter knife gently fold in the Yolk mixture into the Egg White Bowl
- Using a ladle spoon mixture into the 10 pie tins.
- Bake on the middle rack for approximately 25minutes.
Cooking times may vary, when they are ready tops are golden brown.
- Remove from the tins (I use a spatula) and cool on a rack or cutting board.
- When fresh they are crumbly when they cool and stored overnight in a Tupperware container with a paper towel to line to container to avoid any moisture making them soft and it will change consistency to a softer bread texture that is nice and chewy.
Serving Size 2 Clouds:
- Fat = 6.2g
- Protein = 4.2g
- Carbs = 0.8g