I love pizza and who doesn’t!
I wanted to make a pizza that could fit into my LCHF lifestyle so I present you with the Cloud Bread Pizza!
My family loved it and my two year old little daughter called it “Happy Pizza”
It may be a little higher in protein than I normally eat but if your worried about it just eat half the pizza and it will half the macros.
This recipe makes 2 X 20cm / 8 inch pizzas.
Cloud Bread Pizza
- 1 red onion (diced and pre-cooked in pan)
- 40 ml Fountain BBQ Sause
- 100 g Tomato Paste
- 40 g tasty cheddar cheese
- 2 1/4 chicken legs (shredded)
- 6 eggs separated
- 96 grams philadelphia cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1 tbsp mixed Italian herbs
Make Cloud Bread
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F / 150 C.
- Coat cake tins (2 X 20cm / 8 inch ) with butter
Two separate bowls to separate the for eggs whites and yolks
- In two separate bowls separate the eggs whites and yolks very carefully, making sure no yolk gets in the whites.
- Mix together the egg yolks, cream cheese, mixed herbs and the sweetener until smooth. (I used a stick blender)
- In egg white bowl beat the whites on high speed until they are white fluffy and form stiff peaks. (I used an egg beater)
- Pour Yolk bowl into Egg White Bowl and using a butter knife gently fold in the Yolk mixture into the Egg White Bowl
- Using a ladle spoon mixture into cake tins (2 X 20cm / 8 inch )
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Take pizza out of oven and add:
Tomato Paste / BBQ mix together to each pizza.
Add cooked onion
Add Shredded Cheese
Add Shredded Cooked Chicken
- Cook for another 10min at 150 in oven
Serving Size 1 Pizza Clouds:
- Fat = 60g
- Protein = 55g
- Carbs = 8g